You & Alfama! Your home in the historic center of Lisbon!
Apartment registred as Local Accommodation in Turismo de Portugal with the number: 13095 / AL
- Municipal Tourist Tax -
Dear guest, please note that from 1 January 2016 on, The Lisbon City Council decided to apply a tourist tax of 1 € per person per night to all guests aged over 13 years to a maximum of € 7 per person. Not included in the total price and to be paid at the lodge in cash on arrival.
- This apartment is the starting point for discovering and let yourself be charmed by Alfama. Comfortable, refurbished and bright, is equipped with all the facilities so you can enjoy a few pleasent days . Welcome to the heart of Fado!
- Apartment located on the 2nd floor without elevator. Receives and accommodates up to 3 people.
- sofa bed in the living room, a toilet, a bedroom, towels and clean sheets, kitchen and Internet.
- To walk around in Alfama is to feel the pulse of the Portuguese soul, Fado, and witness the art of hospitality of Lisbon. This is one of the most typical and insurance Lisbon neighborhoods, where you can explore the restaurants, bars, shops or terraces. In every corner there is color and excitement and people of all generations will always receive you with joy.
- On the streets and alleys that surround the apartment abound invitations to contemplate the environment and traditional pace of this so emblematic pedestrian neighborhood. Around every corner, you can hear singing Fado, which makes the stay even more singular.
- The apartment is located about 600 meters from the nearest metro station (Santa Apolonia - blue line) and a 15-minute walk from the historic city center.
The major points of interest of the city can and should be visited on foot, in a ride that is a treat for the senses.
Very close, at a distance of a pleasant walk, you can find:
- Saint Stephen Belvedere, Belvedere Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia belvedere, with magnificent views of the city and the river;
- Fado Museum;
- National Pantheon;
- Lisbon Cathedral;
- São Jorge Castle and the landscape as far as the views of Lisbon;
- Terreiro do Paço Square that leads to a walk by the river Tagus and to know the newly opened Ribeira Market;
- Tram 28 which takes an unforgettable trip through the historic center;
- Traditional Popular Saints festivities, that during the month of June attract people from everywhere and fill the streets of grilled sardines, live folk music, an animation that lasts until dawn!
- We are flexible with the hours of check in and check out, unless there is overlapping schedules. In these cases, the check in is after 15pm and check out until 11am.
- Late check-in (after 8pm) has an extra cost of 20 €.
- Check in realized only up to 11pm.
-We Want our guests to feel at home, enjoying the space but remember to leave the apartment and you found it so that others can also enjoy a good experience in the apartment.
Pets not allowed.
Parties not allowed.
Smoking is prohibited inside the apartment (only on the balcony).
It is forbidden to accommodation of persons other guests mentioned on the reservation.
It is forbidden to make noise after 10pm.
In Check-Out, trash should be left in the dustbin outside; the crockery used should be washed and electric devices and lights turned off.
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date