Wooden villa, view of the forest, near the village and beaches
The villa has lots of character and welcomes you for a relaxing holiday in nature. It is located in the bottom housing estate against the forest of pines and oaks and creek Barail (Natura 2000) which connects the pond of Moliets near the pond Prade Messanges. Not overlooked. Fairly isolated, this house is the perfect place to relax with family or friends. Enjoy the quiet of this vacation, and the proximity of the Landes coast and its beaches. The village center, shops and restaurants are accessible by bike, car or on foot (1 km).
Equiped with care, the villa of 130m2 on 2 floors (part mezzanine) includes all the modern comforts:
- 4 bedrooms: 2 double on the ground floor and 2 single (3 + 2) on the first floor.
- 2 bathrooms (great showers), plus an outdoor beach shower. 2 toilets.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a working-meal plan, gas 5 burners, large refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine laundry.
- Dining room with a large table for more than 12 seats.
- Living room with corner sofa 5 seats and chairs, open forest.
- Traditional maritime pine flooring in all rooms and large tiles in wet rooms.
- Large bay window facing west on the covered terrace and the forest. Large windows overlooking the south south gallery.
- In the mezzanine flat screen Sony TV (satellite), DVD player, games and books.
- Deck covered south and west overlooking the garden of 2000m2 and accessible forest.
- Barbecue with 2 large garden tables in the west.
- At least 3 car private parking, portal.
- NB: No pool. No box-internet, bring your 3G-4G keys. No fixed phone.
- Games: swings for children and 3 bicycles has put provisions.
Sporting activities abound nearby: swimming to the monitored beaches Moliets (3 access), Messages and beaches "wild" of Lette White + surfing. Kanoe, SUP, or sailing on the lakes of Léon and Soustons. Golf Moliets and Soustons-Plage. Walk or bike rides on bike paths near or in the forest. Horse riding, tennis. The Moliets initiatives unions, Messages and Leon have a list of all the fun activities offered by the sea and in the forest and its region, plus bike rentals. In addition to the Landes, near the Basque Country that deserves a visit. Spain also with San Sebastian and the old town.
We offer an arrival and departure on Sunday. Sunday driving offers certain advantages. The day after the big day starts, there is little risk of encountering heavy trucks and plugs or face the throngs in stations and airports.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Room
- Children Welcome
- Child's Highchair
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date