Beautiful 1 Bdrm Apartment In The Centre Of Ottawa w/ parking
Our fully furnished apartment with equipped kitchen welcomes you. Located within easy walking distance of Little Italy, Chinatown, Government offices, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre, shopping and restaurants. Some of the perks are:
- private entrance at the back off the bedroom; shared entrance at the front of the house
- designated secure parking spot, within feet of your private back entrance
- if you do not have a car, do not rent one, you are literally within walking distance of all major attractions
- three blocks from the major transit route
- high speed wireless internet; television and cable (premium cable package with specialty channels, radio and music stations)
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- coffee and tea are fully stocked; as are bottles of water in the fridge
- full grocery store, drug stores, and laundry facilities within blocks of your front door
- arrangements can be made for on site laundry facilities (they are in the basement) for stays of twelve nights or more
- front porch and private back deck
- queen sized bed
- lots of closet space
- there is also a full size pull-out sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate two additional guests: Living room has pocket doors that close and can act as a second bedroom
Our century home has always been owner occupied, and with that, always well maintained for living comfort. The house has two distinct apartments, yours on the first floor (ground floor), and mine on the second floor.
If you need directions, or assistance at any time, I am always available. If you prefer to see me only at check-in and check-out, easily accommodated.
Your business is desired, and everything YOU desire to make your stay great is my goal.
Whats the only negative of my place? Being a traveler its the one thing I always ask; the bathroom does not have a tub, its a shower.
This century home offers original floors, twelve foot high ceilings and mouldings they just do not make today! Ideal for a professional looking for the comforts of home while on business. And easily a perfect location for the traveler looking to explore Canada's National Capital region. No smoking. The floors are all original pine, so please shoes off at the door, especially high heels.
For stays of twelve nights or more, the washing machine and dryer which are located in the basement will be made available.
For stays of a MONTH or longer, the kitchen island can be removed and replaced by a kitchen table with four chairs (see photos for that option). Further, if desired, a writing table and chair can be placed for your use - this may be of particular importance to the business traveler seeking a work area.
BLUES FEST NOTE: Easy walk to the Blues Fest venue!!
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date