This is an ancient residence in the medieval quarter of San Pellegrino, Viterbo, finely restored and unique.
The Frantoro is a studio apartment very spacious, consisting of kitchen (not kitchenette) fully equipped and functional, table and chairs, four-poster bed, wardrobe.
Capacity: Ideal for the stay of no. 2 people (with the possibility of n. 1 additional bed)
Possibility to accommodate more people thanks to adjacent similar structures.
The environment is particularly sought: exposed walls in lava stone, to forge new paintings on the walls, tiled floors and a private bathroom with mosaic shower.
The apartment has a large private garden, equipped with tables and chairs, barbecue and outdoor kitchen, available to the customer.
A beautiful "green lung" Within its medieval walls of 1. 200.
quiet area, accessible by car. Parking not private. From this position you can easily reach all points of the city on foot.
• from Viterbo - Porta Romana railway station: 4 minutes walk
• from the city center: it is located in the medieval quarter of San Pellegrino;
• Distance from the Spa: 10 minutes drive
• Pharmacy, post office, grocery, shopping: walking distance
• Distance from Rome: 80 km.
Services in the apartment: wi fi free and unlimited, all utilities, central heating, hairdryer, safe, iron, TV.