Spacious Ottawa South 2 Bdr Apt
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor of this building will suit your needs.
This 2 bedroom accommodates 6 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Their are plenty food, shopping and activity options near by (5 minute walk)...
- Tim Hortons
- Boston Pizza
- Walking Bowling Centre
- Goodlife Fitness
- Milano Pizzeria
10 Minute walk to Metro grocery store (2261 Walkley Road)
Short distance to:
- Childrens Hospital of Eastern Ontario / CHEO - 2 Minute Drive or 15 Minute Walk
- The Ottawa Hospital - 7 Minute Drive
- Downtown Ottawa - 15 Minute Drive
- Rideau Canal Summer - 10 Minute Drive
- Carleton University - 10 Minute Drive
- Canada Science and Technology Museum - 15 Minute Drive
- St.Laurent Shopping Centre - 15 Minute Drive
- Sky Zone - 5 Minute walk
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. Itâ??s magnificent!
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
There is public transportation right beside the building.
Other Things to Note
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 14-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more detailsThis apartment is in a house where the other apartments are rented on a full time basis to quiet respectful tenants.
It is important to be mindful of the neighbours both inside and outside the building.
- This is a non-smoking building.
- We are sorry to say that we cannot allow pets.
- We accommodate to people with allergies and scent sensitivities so please be respectful of the rules.
- No large gatherings/parties permitted.
- If you wish to get a hold us during your stay, you will find our contact information on a frame in the apartment.
- Never hesitate to let us know about any issues.
Most important rule of all ......Enjoy your stay!
We require this contracted to be printed and signed by both the reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. The contract needs to signed by reservation name holder and by the the credit card holder. We require a attached government issued ID of both theses individuals and a picture of the credit card used to process to payment (you can blur out the expiry date and all the credit card numbers except the last 4 digits to protect yourself, we only require the name and the last 4 digits to be visible). We require this information, before we can provide you with the check in information. Failure to return a signed copy of this contract with all the necessary photos within 48 business hours may result in cancelation of the reservation without refund.