Newly Renovated 2 Bdr Apt
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom basement apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor in Alta Vista will suit your needs.
This 2 bedroom apartment accommodates 6 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Double Bed in each bedroom
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Unlimited Wifi (50 download and 10 upload speed)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Near by Touristic Attractions and Amenities
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Bank St (5 minute walk)...
- Second Cup
- Colonnade Pizza
- Pelican Fishery & Grill
- Hometown Sports & Grill
- Ten Sushi Japanese
5 Minute walk to Farm Boy(Grocery Store) (1500 Rideau Street)
15 Minute walk to Billings Bridge Shopping Centre (2277 Riverside Dr)
Short distance to
Carleton University - 10 Minute Drive or 23 Minute Bus ride
Downtown Ottawa - 15 Minute Drive
Rideau Canal Summer - 10 Minute Drive
Canada Science and Technology Museum - 15 Minute Drive
St.Laurent Shopping Centre - 15 Minute Drive
Ottawa General Hospital and CHEO - 10 Minute Drive
Sky Zone - 5 Minute Drive
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. Itâ??s magnificent!
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment. Access to public transportation, just down the road and the OC Train station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the building.
Other Things to Note
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 14-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details