Near Downtown 2 Bdr Apt
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located on the 2nd floor of this building that will suit your needs.
This 2 bedroom accommodates 6 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Free Wifi (50 download and 10 upload speed)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Montreal Rd (5 minute walk)...
- Tim Hortons
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Beer Store
- Host India
- Greek on Wheels
- Swiss Chalet
5 Minute walk to Farm Boy grocery store (585 Montreal Rd)
5 Minute walk to Independent grocery store (596 Montreal Rd)
Short distance to
- Montfort Hospital - 6 Minute Walk
- Downtown Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Parliament Hill - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- University of Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Carleton University - 20 Minute Drive
- Rideau Centre - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Rideau Canal - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- ByWard Market - Byward Market - 15 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- National Gallery of Canada - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
There is public transportation 2 minute walk from the building. There is the #5 bus and #12 bus (takes you downtown)
Other Things to Note
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 14-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details