Modern 2-BR Apartment in Dist 1 (13B4)
International Plaza is located at the heart of Pham Ngu Lao St, within walking distance to Ho Chi Minh city centre and easy reach to most of Ho Chi Minh city landmarks and shopping malls.
Phuc An Serviced Apartment offers various residence style from 1 bedroom studio to medium size 2 bedrooms to large 2 bedrooms. All apartments are equipped with following amenities:
- High speed wireless internet
- Cable TV with 100+ international and local channels
- Kitchen & cooking set (cooker, pan, bowls, plates, etc)
- Air conditioning
- Free house cleaning service (3 times per week)
- Bath tub
- Elevator in building
- 24/7 security guard with CCTV in operation
- Smoking allowed
- Car space
- Pets allowed
- Family/Kid Friendly
- And many more amenities
From International Plaza, it is within 1-5 minutes walking distance to:
Within 15-20 minutes walking distance:
House Rules: 1. Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 12pm (noon). I can offer flexible check-in and check-out but this will be accessed case by case, please email me via -------. It would be highly appreciated if you can provide me your arrival and departure time (roughly) before coming, it will help me a lot in term of preparing best services for you. Luggage storage will be provided to you free of charge if you arrive early or depart late.
2. The apartment opens 24/7 but from 11pm, the main gate will be closed for security reason. You would need to access to the small road on the right hand side and walk to the basement to get in. If the mental gate is closed (often after 12), please knocking, the guard from inside will open the gate for you.
3. If the security guards ask which apartment you stay in (for security check). Please tell them you stay at Room 13B4 on level 13; or you just simply show your key, the key hanger has information about your room. We already notice the guards in advance but just in case.
4. I will depend on the number of guests coming to arrange key, for example, 1-2 people (1 key), 3-4 (2 keys). If you need extra key, please let's me know in advance but I can't guarantee I can provide keys exactly as requested.
5. My apartment is located at level 13, International Plaza, 343 Pham Ngu Lao St, District 1.
6. Key collection and return will be at reception on level 7. Generally, we will have somebody to welcome you. In case we're not at home by the time you arrive, I will leave your keys in an envelop with your name on it; when you check-out, make sure you turn off electricity, lock the door and leave your key at reception level 7. Please do not leave your key to the guards on ground floor.
7. Wifi password will be provided when you move in, often, I'll leave them on the table for you.
8. Smoking is allowed, however, at the balcony with window closed. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment, especially bedrooms.
9. Please minimize dispose toilet paper into the toilet. Since the water pressure in HCMC is generally weak, throwing too much toilet paper into the toilet may lead to toilet blockage.
10. No extra guest allowed to stay overnight in the apartment. Visiting guests are welcome but are not allowed to stay overnight, after 12am (midnight). Extra guest must pay $50/night and will be accessed case by case, please email me in advance. If I don't approve your extra guest request, you are not allow to have more than the maximum number of guests already stated (usually 2 for 1 bedroom apartment and 4 for 2 bedroom apartment). If we find out you have more guests staying overnight than expected, we may ask you to leave the apartment immediately and you will also lose your security deposit.
11. If you travel with young children, please notice me before you make the reservation. If reservation is approved, make sure you keep an eye on your children to prevent possible damage to the apartment such as drawing on the wall.
12. Bath towel is supplied only for cleaning body purpose. If we found bath towel used for purposes other than drying up your body, such as cleaning floor, shoes, etc; it will result in no new bath towel to be supplied and feedback to -------.
13. You are responsible to protect your own belongings, we don't provide safe box in the apartment (you can ask my receptionist to borrow one but the supply is limited, first come first serve basic). I highly recommend you not to leave cash or valuable assets in the apartment when you are away since the apartment will have scheduled cleaner come in to do cleaning. I assume most people are good in nature but greediness can make one blind at some points.
Thanks for your cooperation!!