Beautiful Lakefront Beach Property - 5 Min Walk to the Ocean
Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water!
This house is solely managed by the owner.
Discover the charm of a quiet, waterfront location. Enjoy sunsets over the water at this lakefront beauty. The cul-de-sac location offers solitude away from busy streets yet close (walking distance) to the neighborhood shops. It's just 1000 feet to the ocean & some the east coast's best beaches - literally a 5-minute walk across community boardwalks. You can reach off-road, 4-wheel drive, beach access one mile to the south.
SURFDANCER is a gorgeous lakefront property with two master bedrooms, a large great room, a well equipped kitchen, and includes a community pool and tennis. The entry level has an enclosed outside shower, fish prep table, storage space for surf- and sail-boards beneath the house, under house entry with concrete driveway, and great parking.
The second level offers a lakefront master bedroom (king bed) with private full bath, a second bedroom with two singles opening to a shaded deck, a third bedroom with two bunk beds, a full bath, and a utility room with large washer and dryer.
The top floor features a second master bedroom (queen bed) facing the ocean, with a private deck and a full bath next to it. Also on the top level, you will find a large vaulted great room with spacious dining area and well-equipped kitchen and screened porch overlooking the lake. SURFDANCER is the perfect affordable vacation spot!
Surfdancer, its sister house (Maestrale), and owner Glen Morgan were featured in a Wall Street Journal article about vacation rentals on February 15, 2013!
ANNOUNCEMENTS & SPECIAL NOTES:
*This house is totally MANAGED by the OWNER.
*Surfdancer rents SUN-SUN: Avoid the Saturday traffic!
*Partial weeks (3 night min) only considered within 2 weeks of rental period (if they fall between Sunday-Sunday).
*Maximum house capacity - 8 people.
*Sorry - but No Smoking and No Pets (no exceptions)!
*Single Person Kayak for renters
*Linens provided by renter (can be rented locally)
FEATURES & ATTRACTIONS of HATTERAS ISLAND
The Outer Banks offer a fascinating combination of natural and cultural resources, and provide a wide variety of recreational opportunities:
* The uncrowded, pristine beach (voted best on the coast) is perfect for families.
* Amenities include membership in Kinnakeet Shores Resort Pool & tennis.
* Want to explore? Take the ferry from Hatteras Village to Ocracoke Island, home of the infamous pirate, Blackbeard.
*Visit the Wright Brothers Memorial and Museum and the Dunes at Jockey's Ridge State Park (50 miles north).
* Fisherman can choose surfcasting, inlet fishing, ocean fishing at Avon Pier, or sport fishing offshore for flounder, drum, blues, mackerel, tuna, and more.
* Discover multiple intimate restaurants with the Outer Banks own brand of beach hospitality rarely seen in vacation destinations.
* Surfers can take advantage of the location central to the Outer Banks hottest surf spots including Hatteras Light House, S-Turns, and Frisco Pier.
* Windsurfers, Kiteboarders, and Kayakers can access the warm, shallow waters of Pamlico Sound with just short walk. World famous Canadian Hole Haul-over day use area and Kite Point are about 2 miles south of the house.
Keywords: Waterfront Home
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Pets Considered
- Away From It All
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- 4 Ring Stove
- Non Smoking Only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill