Comfortable And Private 1 Bdr Apt
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable basement 1 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment located in the basement of this building.
This 1 bedroom accommodates 4 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Their are plenty food and shopping options within a 10-15 minute walk radius...
- Bridgehead Coffee
- Absolute Comedy Ottawa
- Heart and Crown (Restaurant)
- Kiko Sushi Bar
- The Prescott (Restaurant)
- Black Cat Bistro
10 Minute walk to Giant Tiger Xpress grocery store (1085 Wellington Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 10 minute walk to Adult High School
- 10 minute walk to Little Italy
- 15 minute walk to Chinatown
- 10 minute walk to The Ottawa Hospital / University of Ottawa Heart Institute / Civic Campus
- 20 minute walk / 4 minute drive to Dows Lake
- Carleton University - 10 Minute Drive
- Byward Market - 15 Minute Drive
- Parliament Hill - 12 Minute Drive
- Rideau Canal - 10 Minute Drive
- National Gallery of Canada - 15 Minute Drive
- Rideau Center - 15 Minute Drive
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment. Access to public transportation, just down the road and the OC Train station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the building.
Other Things to Note
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.
Note: The laundry machines are coin operated and located in a shared laundry room in the basement of the building. This is a basement apartment.Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 14-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details