Camping La Truffière *** - Chalet Confort 3 Rooms 5 Persons
What to expect:
Camping La Truffière *** is located in the Regional Park of the Quercy, near the one of "the most beautiful villages in France": Saint Cirq Lapopie and the Lot River.
- On site: a heated outdoor pool, start opening mail to late September,
- 5 minutes by car: access to the public beach with lifeguard,
- 15 minutes by car: equipped beaches on the banks of the Célé Valley.
Animation in July / August:
- For children 6 to 12 years: treasure hunt, manulles activities, treasure hunts ...
- Daytime: organization of visits, hiking, mountain biking and horseback ...
- Close by: canoeing, caving, climbing, canyoning ...
- Restaurant overlooking the pool,
- Small grocery shop,
- Bread and pastries from May to mid-September,
- Free shuttle service between the village of Saint Cirq and camping 4 times daily in July / August ...
30m² Chalet for 5 persons with a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with three beds including a bunk, a living room, a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, toilet and a covered terrace.
Chalet consists of a kitchen equipped with 3 burners hob, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster. Blankets and pillows provided. Garden Lounge.
Swimming pool: outdoor (open early May to late September, weather permitting)
Pets allowed: 2. 10 € / day / animal - Only one animal per rental - Dogs cat. 1 and 2 banned
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. € 45 / day / person over 13 years
Charges (surcharge): Heating: 26 € / week or 4 € 20 / night
Final cleaning: € 30 / hour
Bed linen: 6. € 20 / bed (disposable sheets)
Deposit (in supplement): 300 € / accomodation
Children's playground yes
Children Animation: in July / August
Family Entertainment: in July / August
Distance lake / river: 5km
Restaurant: open for dinner only from early June to late August
Laundry: € 50 4. / Machine
Baby Kit: 10 € / stay (subject to availability)
Towels: 4 € / person
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date