3C Rare Boutique Styled Loft
Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome you all into our one of a kind and designer styled lofts. These lofts are all located in the heart of Shanghai, also known as the French Concession. Freshly renovated, architect designed open living, spacious and stylish apartments!
Located in the center of the old French Concession. Our apartment is on Middle Fuxing Road.
This is a 2 bedrooms and 2 complete bathrooms apartment that can accommodate a total of 5 people. You can expect a large spacious dining room, living room, dual faucets in the bathroom and a full equipped kitchen.
- Outfitted with very modern style, appliances and high quality furniture.
- Full equipped kitchen, plenty of cooking utensils, oven, cutlery, crockery, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- Hydraulic heating and air conditioning in all rooms.
- Wifi internet access
- Flat screen and Satellite TV, DVD player
- Soap, slippers, hair dryer
- Washing/dryer machine
- Rain shower
- Fresh towels and linens
- Bottles of water
- Baby cot and stroller upon request
- Extra pillow and bed sheets for the sofa upon request
We will recommend you the best places based on your interests.
Additional Paid Services
- Maid cleaning service. 30rmb/hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me!!
Lastly, we also encourage long-term stay. You may find a few of our discounts below.
- 10% discount for weekly lease ( from 7 nights and more)
- 15% discount for monthly lease ( from 28 nights and more) Please contact us for monthly discounts
House Rules: Main Rules:
1. No pets.
2. No smoking
3. No late night parties after 10 pm
2 nights to 2 months stay:
1.Bed sheets and towels will be changed once a week for free
2.All utility fee ( Satellite TV, Wifi, water, gas and electricity) are included in the total rent
3 months stay and +:
1.Bed sheets and towels can be provided for 100rmb/month
- Single lining/towels change: 15rmb
- Cleaning of the apt: 30rmb/hour
- Both cleaning & lining/towels change: 40rmb
3.Charges are NOT included in the rent. The tenant will be responsible for those fee (Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, water, gas and electricity). The major cost will be the gas boiler for the hydraulic heating in winter. If you turn it off when you leave it really won't cost that much. It heats up very quickly.
Please note those charges fees are based on meter reading. Prices are based on the government rates.