3BR Fort Lauderdale Area Home w/Private Pool & Hot Tub
Let the South Florida vacation vibe welcome you at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, which sleeps 6, sits on a quiet saltwater canal, and is just a short drive from Ft. Lauderdale and a variety of beaches. You'll quickly find this property offers seclusion and relaxation while providing easy access to the perfect Floridian activities!
Enjoy this bright and serene home, ideally situated on a saltwater canal where you can enjoy the tropical plant and wildlife from the large patio, your private pool and hot tub. With enough room to accommodate 6 guests throughout 1,749 square feet of nicely-appointed living space, this home is a terrific size for a family or a group of friends traveling together. You’ll find everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay here, including a laundry room, air conditioning, and comfortable furnishings.
After an unforgettable day in the waves, come home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or fire up the outdoor grill and enjoy the Florida evenings from your spacious outdoor lounge space. Stay entertained during your downtime by settling into the cool and inviting living room where you can connect the 55-inch flat screen TV to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon as well as cable selections via the wireless internet. When it’s time to retire, you’ll settle into tastefully decorated rooms with soft colors and comfortable beds. The entire home exudes a light and refreshing feeling, helping to remind you that you’re on vacation every moment of your stay.
You and your companions will love this home’s location! You will have the perfect balance of peaceful tranquility, while being within a few miles of great nightlife, beach activities, watersports, and shopping. There are also local parks a plenty with lush landscapes, some that even offer the chance to see the iconic Florida alligators. Local attractions that you won’t want to miss are Las Olas Boulevard for a wide array of dining options and an evening stroll, and Wilton Manors for some great dining, parks and entertainment. Or try your luck in a hand of Blackjack along the Florida coast at one of the local sea-side casino hotels. No matter how you choose to spend your time during your getaway, South Florida is the place to be and this beautiful vacation home is the place to stay!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, blender, laundry room, large patio with grill, outdoor seating, private pool (heated November-March) and hot tub, wireless internet access, air conditioning, cable TV and more!
- Located right on a saltwater canal and surrounded by tropical plant and wildlife like tropical birds, manatees, ducks and fish
- Great location only 5.5 miles away from central Ft. Lauderdale and the nearest beach access. Secluded and relaxing neighborhood but close to shopping, nightlife, casinos, and great parks!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Pets Considered
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Deck / Patio
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date